23.03.2019 Car Engineer/Fitter Required.
Belcher Engineering (BE) has two positions available for a motor mechanic/vehicle restorer within our small dedicated team of classic car enthusiasts.
Are you passionate about all things cars? Have you got the energy to make a difference? This could be the position you’re looking for.
Fitting and mechanical restoration of cars, including engines, steering, brakes etc.
Proven experience in either the car industry or able to demonstrate good mechanical skills/restoration from a hobby or interest.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
· Excellent customer liaison skills
· A flexible and positive approach
· The ability to efficiently work under pressure
· That you are a keen team player
· A focus on providing excellent customer service
· Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· Basic Computer/PC Skills
· Driving License & car
· Basic Engineering skills (ability to work Lathes and Milling machines) would be an advantage although not essential
· A competitive salary (based on the experience & skill of the candidate)
· 20 days holiday
· Pension scheme
· Working on a wide range of interesting vehicles including Vintage, Classic, American cars and hotrods etc.
· Please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com (Please no telephone calls or visits to the premise regarding the job application.)
· Our workshop is located in Rickinghall, Suffolk